Saturday, May 5, 2012

It's electric!




Little Miss E (my daughter) and I started our day with smoothies this morning. They included Trader Joe's Very Cherry Berry Blend frozen fruit, almond milk and peanut butter. They were quite delicious and great way to start off our Saturday.

On Saturday mornings we have ballet class for Miss E at the community center so, since for once it isn't raining in Washington today, we decided to walk there. It is a nice little walk and Miss E posed for me at the edge of the stream that we pass on the way there.


After we were done at ballet, we went to an Alternative Energy Fair which featured racers who had built electric cars to race in. Miss E thought this was fantastic. They were pretty neat.

The bad thing about going to the fair that the only thing there was to eat there was a cheeseburgers and curly fries from the St. Martin's Alumni food truck. Miss E and I shared the fries with Mr. B (my husband) and she and I split the cheeseburger. It was greasy and delicious!

Next on our whirlwind day, a trip to Trader Joe's. Miss E enjoys pushing her bear around in the kid sized red carts. Mr. B hates any store on a Saturday--his patience runs thin for the crowds of people.

Tonight, I am having drinks and dinner with a friend who has been going through a rough patch. She makes amazing food so I am excited. Plus she is just good company!

I am glad we did so much this morning though, it has now started to rain.....


No comments:

Post a Comment