Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Bad night = bad morning = grumpy!

Last night was really great and then the night time came. I couldn't sleep to save my life. I was up until 2:30am! This made me very, very crabby. So now, I am crabby today. Boo. I did have a good dinner last night. Fajitas! Yum. They had chicken, peppers (green and red) and onions.

Chicken Fajitas (2) = 10 points
8oz glass of water = 0 points
Dinner Total = 10 points

I ended the day pretty well. BUT, then I was up way to late. I thought maybe a little food would put me to sleep. So I dug into Mr. B's ice cream. I didn't even like the way it tasted, it was such a waste!

Peppermint Candy Ice Cream = 4 points
Middle of the night total = 4 points

All and all, not the worst food day but not good either.

I am going to get out of the office now because I don't want to rub my crabbiness off on others. Hopefully, I can perk up.

No comments:

Post a Comment